Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Non-Romanian users
Reno.ro - Forum Renault Romania > Alte discutii > English Corner
Markos
OK, so far we have one guy from Greece (that's me biggrin.gif ) and one from Turkey...
Other non-romanian users on this forum? You can use this thread to introduce yourself. Photos are welcomed.

I'll start: Markos Dimitriadis, 38, from Athens, Greece, now doing business in Bucharest, Romania. My cars are listed in my signature. My photo: http://www.reno.ro/uploads/post-9-1131486948.jpg cool.gif

Many thanks to the admin/moderating team for this English Corner! Hope it will be a success.
meganecoupe20
Welcome mate.But i wonder why we can't simply paste our photos on the forum,instead of giving teh page link?
cmandrei
You can do that meganecoupe20 "attach". Markos has his picture already "uploaded" on reno.ro as you can see from his post.
meganecoupe20
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

And this is my first car,which my brother is driving nowadays..
----------------FLASH----------------
user posted image
user posted image
meganecoupe20
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

The engine my F7R is using is only used on Clio Williams F1 ve Spider models.
user posted image
user posted image

Code: F7R
Manufacturer: Renault
Type: S-4
DOHC
16 valves total
4 valves per cylinder
Bore x stroke: 82.70mm × 93.00mm
Bore / stroke ratio: 0.89
Displacement: 1998 cc 121.92 cu in
Compression: 10.00:1
Fuel system: MPFi
Aspiration: Normal
Catalytic Converter: Y
Max. output: 155 PS (150.0 bhp) (109.4 kW)@6000 rpm
Max. torque: 185.0 Nm (136 lbft) (18.9 kgm)@4500 rpm
Coolant: Water
Specific output: 73.9 bhp/litre
Specific torque: 92.59 Nm/litre

user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
cmandrei
great cars meganecoupe20 ... thank for sharing ...
meganecoupe20
user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
meganecoupe20
QUOTE(cmandrei @ Nov 16 2005, 10:13 AM)
You can do that meganecoupe20 "attach". Markos has his picture already "uploaded" on reno.ro as you can see from his post.

Thank you,lets share our photos then. rolleyes.gif
meganecoupe20
QUOTE(cmandrei @ Nov 16 2005, 10:51 AM)
great cars meganecoupe20 ... thank for sharing ...

You're welcome my friend. cool.gif
cmandrei
QUOTE(meganecoupe20 @ Nov 16 2005, 11:52 AM)
Thank you,lets share our photos then. rolleyes.gif

You can find photos of us and our cars in our profiles and here ... http://www.reno.ro/https://www.reno.ro/index.php?showtopic=42731 ... is about members and their cars ... not all of us but some ... and here http://www.reno.ro/https://www.reno.ro/index.php?showtopic=41270 ... here are some other pictures also not only members and cars ...
meganecoupe20
And this is my fathers car:
Model 76
2000 cc
151 hp
8 valve
Tek egzantrik
4 whells disk :shock:
176000 km de orijinal
1980 kg

user posted image

user posted image

And this is another picture of my first love,full modified Renault 11 Flash

user posted image
meganecoupe20
The one in red and the one in saksblue are dangerous.Me and the F7R ph34r.gif

user posted image
VladSoare
Wow, that '76 Volvo is awesome!
(Although I would get rid of that horse-shoe on the grille. smile.gif )
EL_BGD
I prefere the wite E-klasse limo in the background biggrin.gif , pimped with some black chrome wheels, (must be at least 18's), grille and trims cool.gif , but anyway..the Volvo is nice, I drove the newer version (the one with the bigger headlights), brown with beige interior..left me with a smile. (it was also a 244).
meganecoupe20
My father bought it from Germany in year 1976.Actually he was planning to buy a Mercedes but he turned with this Sweden stell.He still drives the car and cares too much for it.I think this is heretic.smile.gif
My Flash was 1990 model but i also couldn't sell it so gave as a present to my brother.
Markos
Great car, the father's VOLVO!
Please translate ARABAMI SEVIYORUM laugh.gif
galileo
it means
αγαπώ το αυτοκίνητό μου tongue.gif

am i right?
meganecoupe20
QUOTE(Markos @ Nov 17 2005, 07:43 PM)
Great car, the father's VOLVO!
Please translate ARABAMI SEVIYORUM  laugh.gif

Means I Love My Car. smile.gif
Roberino
Hello everybody,

my name is Robert and I live in Germany. I have a Scenic II since February 2004. At this time I have nearly 29.000km on it.

I'm 33 years old. What else? Let me think... I have a son (4) and I'm married.

In Germany we have a forum for the Scenic too: http://www.scenic-forum.de

If you need something speciall for your Scenic, click here: http://www.scenic-feature.net

If you would like to meet some guys from Germany in May this year, you can find more information at this site: http://www.scenictreffen.de

But sorry, guys, just in german language aviable wink.gif

Here some pics from my Scenic II. It's a 2.0 with automatic, park distance control, hook, automatic aircondition, navigation system from SONY. Just follow this link:

http://www.scenic-forum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2072

Here two pics from my car:

[attachmentid=26560] [attachmentid=26561]

Have a nice day!

Yours
Robert
cmandrei
Wellcome Roberino from Germany ...
Vio
Hello, Roberino, and welcome! I'm very happy to meet a guy from Germany on my preferred forum, as I am myself a Romanian living (at least for a while...) in Germany .
You can be sure that I will visit the forum you recommended; i'm currently driving the "little sister" of the Scenic (see my signature) and i'm generally interested in Renault.
Roberino
@vio

where do you live in Germany? I live 150km north of Munich.

@all

Here you can find the (very bad) consumption of my Scenic II:

Consumption Scenic II

My wife mostley drives the car and just city traffic wink.gif

Yours
Robert

Vio
So you live in Bayern (Fürth, considering your licence plates, right?). I live "in die neuen Bundesländern", more precise in Sachsen, in a small town about 35 km south of Dresden. I visit Münich about 2-3 times a year, as i have a cousin who lives there. NICE CITY! But the traffic in rush hour is terrible! Maybe this would be one of the explanations for the consumption of your Scenic II...
MeganeCC
I think the fuel consumption is great for an 2.0 automatic!!!
My car "drinks" around 11l/km in city!!!! (Bucharest)
meganecoupe20
Wellcome my friend.My uncle lies in Germany.I think he used to live in a town called Werneck.
Roberino
@vio

yes, you are right! I life in Fürth. Sachsen is a wonderful place to life. Dresden is one of my favourite cities in germany here. You have to visit the new rebuilt church! Fantastic.

@meganecoupe20

I know this little town Werneck very well.

@All

So, what kind of hobbies do you have? At first there is my family and my son (4 years). After that I go a lot of mountain biking. I will do a alps cross from Tegernsee (thats south in Bavaria) to the lake Garda in Italy.

If I find some time I read a lot of books, like John Grisham or at the moment "The Terror Timeline".

I'm also very interested in astronomy. I have a small scope too.

Ciao
Robert
Vio
Yes, i like living in Sachsen! Allthough the traces of communism can still be seen everywhere - but it kind of reminds me of my homeland Romania... biggrin.gif
I have been seeing Frauenkirche dozens of times - unfortunately from the outside... never had enough time to visit it properly (hope to do it soon), but i could see the development of the reconstruction works, as i have been living in the small town of Freiberg since about 2002 (with interruptions).
Also, schöne Grüsse aus Universitäts- und Bergstadt Freiberg!
JADRRO
Welcome Roberino,
Nice car, i was curious of one thing , how did you find www.reno.ro ?
All the best !
Karhell
HI guys !

I'm Karhell from France, and I'm really happy to find this Renault's Forum !
I'm 32 y.o. and I have a beautifull Red Clio RS 2.0 16v .....

In France with my friens we have a nice Clio website : http://www.clubclio.net/

and a forum : http://www.clubclio.info/index.php

I hope you to visit our forum and say hello to us !

I'll try to come here often and share with you my RS passion !!

Karhell
by the way, here's my baby !

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Scotland
Hi all I am from the north of Scotland and own a Meg 3 door sport hatch its a 2005 model i believe you may not get 3 door versions in Romania?
The ride and handling are superb in this car and a we need it with such bad roads in parts of Scotland mad.gif

Great forum keep all the great work up dry.gif

Cheers

Matei
hi !
can you post some pictures of your car, please.

and about the roads, you should come to Romania and see. i bet there are worst roads here.
semit
hello, scotish Megane lover.. smile.gif the roads in Romania are awful..sad.gif..some pictures please
sfriederich
Hi from Switzerland (Elvetia), and there Basel to be correct. I drive a R19 RT 5 Door 1.8 MPI 110 Horse Power converted to Baccara. I like Romania, and I buy this car for my Romanian Travels. I think this will be a good car for Romanian Roads and if I have Trouble most mecanics should be able to fix it :-)

Greetings Sandor Friederich

Next week I make Pictures and try to load it up.
Solon
Welcome! smile.gif
What is Baccara? blink.gif
Good choice for the romanian roads! wink.gif
cmandrei
Wellcome and nice car sfriederich.

Solon ... baccara was let's say (or was) the best R25 (from what I know) fulllll options smile.gif

We'll wait for your pictures smile.gif
sfriederich
Hi thanks for the Answers.

Baccara means a high but not always full optioned R19. You have Automatic (90 PS) or 5 Speed Manual Transmission (110 PS).

The only Options you can choose was Sunroof and Spoiler. All other was Series. Airbag, Air condition, Board Computer, special Leather Seats, 4 Disk Brakes with ABS, and so on.

I hope I can be over christmas and new year again in Romania, because I love this Country.

Greetings Sandor Friederich
cmandrei
Hello,

Maybe you'll show us some pictures with your car smile.gif.

And maybe you can tell us when you will be in Romania and where smile.gif maybe you can join an Renault meeting smile.gif
A l e x
Scotland : We do get 3 door versions of the Megane in our country, if it's the Megane Coupe you're talking about... I think it's cute but I prefer its huskier brother, the Megane RS wink.gif

However, we don't get the 2.0T and 2.0dCi engines on any Megane here, nor do we get the 2.0 16v engine (we used to before the facelift) unless it's on the Megane CC, and that ticks us off... We also can't get the navigation system, 17" alloys, and ESP is only available on the saloon version.

What can I say, we're being discriminated against.

And BTW, welcome !
xcss
Very off topic: excellent command of the English language, A l e x, if I may say so... But I wouldn't've expected it any other way... smile.gif

On: sadly you're so right...
A l e x
Why thank you kind sir, most of the forums I post on are in english, this is the only romanian one I write heavy-duty posts in, so this section is like a breath of fresh air. I will post more in here lest my english should get rusty...
xcss
This kind of written English is quite a sight for sore eyes... smile.gif And congrats for the moderating position, I just noticed it!...
End of the off topic... smile.gif
Bobi-BG
Hi,dudes wink.gif Greetings from Bulgaria.I have just register in the forum and I'll write here with pleasure but only on English huh.gif I live in Sofia and have one amazing SUV from 1 year - Renault Scenic RX4 with 2.0 16V (F4R) engine with 140 horses wink.gif Soon I'll put some photos in my gallery smile.gif We'll stay in touch.
Best Regards,
Bobi
Manuel
Welcome! I'm very glad to see a happy Renault owner. smile.gif
A l e x
Hey Bobi, welcome here and have a safe and service-free drive with your Scenic.

Looking forward to watching the football match on Saturday. wink.gif
Bobi-BG
Thanks for hearty welcome smile.gif
Alex, I wish success for Romanian team,because We lost the chance for qualification sad.gif Our team is very weak from many years unfortunately mad.gif
Because of this I watch Formula 1 mostly biggrin.gif
cmandrei
Wellcome Bobi-BG smile.gif
A l e x
Bobi : Talk about having a weak team, we haven't qualified to a final tournament since Euro 2000, so don't worry, we know how you feel, been there done that.

Unfortunately, the stakes are high on Saturday, and it's not about qualifying anymore, it's about a moral victory, it's about pride, all that stuff...

Anyway, I'm glad to hear not all bulgarians hate our guts in sports. Nice to see some people treating football with sincere objectivity. Good luck to your team for the next qualifiers, and may the best team win on Saturday...
cevacu2005
@ meganecoupe20 very nice car
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.