Forum RENO.RO

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Greetings from Serbia, and a few questions...

BojanSerbia
post 23 Sep 2009, 01:48
Post #1

Membru incepator

Group: Members

Hello everybody!

My name is Bojan, and i drive an '01 Renault Megane I phase 2, with 1.6 16v engine and automatic gearbox...

I need your help....

I want to change my cassete player with a HU wich supports mp3, bluetooth etc, and I have the famous problem with the steering wheel controls... I have seen in one topic that there are some advices to connect it yourself, and if somebody could explain how to do it, because google translate doesn't do the job good? sad.gif

Greetings from Novi Sad, Serbia... cheers.gif
Also, you can visit the site of Renault Club Serbia, and join our forum www.renaultklubsrbija.com

--------------------
Renault Megane 1.6 16v automatic 2001
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
romeo3108ro
post 23 Sep 2009, 02:03
Post #2

Conducator de Twingo

i make this job and i use Sony HUwith remote conection in back of unit.Your car have a display to show rds station,and you want to use it?is on ly onr problrm :if you use this display on cd mode show only album and track number,not ID3 tag and if i remember right prrice of module for this type of HU is ~ 100 US dollar
you must extract original HU and look wich type of connector you have have for steering controls:
1.smaller yellow
2.rey or pink whit only one line of wires

This post has been edited by romeo3108ro: 23 Sep 2009, 02:12

--------------------
i help if i can
Ex Dacia Berlina 1310
Opel Zafira Y20DTH
Twingo 1.2 16 ventricole
ex angajat renou :))
Alan 42 Multi + Ml 145 / MIO Moov 500 cu Igo 8.3 si Ioana
+
BojanSerbia
post 23 Sep 2009, 02:21
Post #3

Membru incepator

I just want to connect the controls, the display not.

I know for the adaptors that make Sony, Pioneer, Alpine and others for their HUs, but these are very expensive here (over 100 euro), and it is a question if the control would work with them....

I have seen here that some members of the forum mentioned some wiring diagrams for making yourself that connection, but i have not understand concrete how and what to do. That is what i am asking for!

If helps, i know that my Renault has a tuner list, but for the type of connector i must see that tommorow, and i can make a photo and hang it here.

Cheers.

23 Sep 2009, 14:30:
I looked the connectors that i have on my Megane, and here are some pics:
HPIM0795.jpg HPIM0800.jpg HPIM0804.jpg HPIM0805.jpg

So, are there any sollutions to connect myself the steering wheel commands with a, for example, a Pioneer that support hard wired remote input ?

This post has been edited by BojanSerbia: 23 Sep 2009, 14:30

--------------------
Renault Megane 1.6 16v automatic 2001
+
Reply to this topic Topic OptionsStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version  Harta site  Parteneri  Jocuri online  Curs Valutar  HRH Haine din lana merinos Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 17:55
Dacia