Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: HOWMUCH PETROL
Reno.ro - Forum Renault Romania > Alte discutii > English Corner
meganecoupe20
This is howmuch you spent when driving 220 km/h.You have to be a richman to pedal on gas.There is still space at the pedal and a bit uphill road.
8)

user posted image
semit
and you are really crazy my friend wink.gif
cmandrei
Cool ... I wonder ... if you want to go with more than 220 ... would you do 100 km ? wink.gif
cipo
why is the picture so blury biggrin.gif?
AlexC
Remember Jeremy Clarkson's drive with the Mercedes SLR65 to Norway: at 320km/h the entire gas tank goes drain in 19 minutes :-))))
FISICHELU
Shit! Was it you the one who took the picture? In that case, you are nuts!...If there was someone else in the car with you - I will pray for him (her) for the rest of my life!.... ohmy.gif
meganecoupe20
Well actually i have seen 240 at the speedometer later.smile.gif)
sqryn
yes! go go go! pedal to the metal cool.gif
uncle
very good for a renault! watch out for radar though... smile.gif
meganecoupe20
In Turkey radar is no problem on the highways.smile.gif
They say the limit is 120 but no one cares and so the cops.
meganecoupe20
So anyone else trying harder.smile.gif
catalin80
QUOTE(AlexC @ 13 Apr 2006, 01:15)
Remember Jeremy Clarkson's drive with the Mercedes SLR65 to Norway: at 320km/h the entire gas tank goes drain in 19 minutes :-))))

and if you drive a bugatti veyron at top speed ( around 400 km/h) you will running out of gas in 12 mins
A l e x
407 km/h to be exact wink.gif
90revolution
i heard that as far as traffic concerns in turkey is like the wild west smile.gif)
vallixx
QUOTE(meganecoupe20 @ 14 Apr 2006, 12:19)
In Turkey radar is no problem on the highways.smile.gif
They say the limit is 120 but no one cares and so the cops.

Maybe for turkish people or for someone who is very lucky. icon_mrgreen.gif

I got stopped for doing around 155km/h.....they checked my documents....and they told me that I will escape without a ticket only if promise them that I wil not exceed 130km/h for the rest of my journey. icon_mrgreen.gif

So for the rest of the way I didn't exceeded 130 - 135 km/h although there were many cars that passed me. radmasa.gif

Nice guys though!

And this was a good thing because I translate this in: "we dont want your money, we just want to have a safe traffic".......
fastoff
realy... ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.