Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Hello from The Netherlands
Reno.ro - Forum Renault Romania > Alte discutii > English Corner
perslucht
Hi,

I just decided to join this forum.
I really like reading about all the projects from people in Romania, here in the Netherlands I cannot find many people who are modifying and experimenting with electronics in their car.

For example: I drive a Megane II (2004) wich was originally equipped with a Carminat CNI1 navigation system. I replaced that with a Radiosat Classic Bluetooth from a Clio III.
I made a special loom for it that replaced the OEM Carminat loom. Everything is connected, CAN Bus, Media CAN Bus, etc. And it works really well.
Here you can see the project almost finished: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6bgAbVLv1A

I just read about cornering lights on the Megane using a Clio III module here: https://www.reno.ro/-t282948.html. Unfortunately the attachments are not visible to me. Is there a way to make them visible again.

Regards,
Felix
wolfin
wellcome Felix

best regards from snowy Romania
Fratzica
Hi Felix,

It seems that the photos are not visible at all, not just for you, don`t know exactly why though.
What you could do is either PM the OP of the topic or search for other relevant topics.
For example, here you can find a cornering module for sale.
Osram has also some nice retrofit ideas.

perslucht
Hi,

Thank you!
I think I will post a message in that topic. Unfortunately I'm not able to send PM's yet.
That cornering module is nice, but I want to approach it a more OEM way like the TS did. He managed to get I work with a module from a Clio.

Regards,
Felix
victor80
Hello to all ! of een nederlands Hooi ! Ik heb veel ervaring over Renault ! I have a lot of experience to Renault biggrin.gif .i will wait answer .
vallixx
Answer! 😁
perslucht
QUOTE(victor80 @ 26 Aug 2018, 20:32)
Hello to all ! of een nederlands Hooi ! Ik heb veel ervaring over Renault ! I have  a lot of experience to Renault biggrin.gif .i will wait answer .

Hoi, leuk dat je reageert!
Unfortunately I don't know more about the corning module I mentioned in my previous post. I don't think I will get an answer rolleyes.gif sad.gif

Whatever.
Whithin a few years I want to visit Romania. Especially the northwest part (I go by car, my girlfriend doesnt like big trips by car wink.gif ). Any tips or advice? wink.gif
einstein1984
fly and rent, saves you 2 days driving here and 2 days driving back.
Lovely part of the country you chose to visit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.