Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Zgomot motor
Reno.ro - Forum Renault Romania > Renault - Probleme frecvente, utilizare si reparatii > Megane > Megane II
svab
situatia sta in felul urmator: la relanti nu se aude nimic, dar cand accelerez se aude un scartait din zona admisiei sau partea superioara a motorului. scartaitul se aude scurt la 3-4 secunde, si nu creste in intensitate oricat de mult as tura motorul. zgomotul este ca la ceva care se invarte si la un anumit punct scartaie. In momentul in care scot busonul de la ulei sau ridic joja zgomotul este continuu, iar in momentul cand le pun la loc motorul da sa se opreasca dar isi revine rpd. ce sa fie oare?

16 Mar 2012, 16:11:
vre-o idee?
svab
am gasit acceasi problema pe un site din uk

This information is for the normally aspirated 2.0 16V petrol engine (F4R), and mainly for the early Phase I cars. Later cars already had the probem solved in-production.

The symptom: When the engine is idling or at low revs, there's a strange intermittent squeaking/hissing/blowing noise coming from the engine. Could perhaps best be described as a 12V horn (or an owl) wink.gif operated on 3 volts!

The conditions: Outside temperature near or under the freezing point, engine cold(ish).

The cause: Some sort of a membrane/valve(?) in the oil breather system pulsates and acts as a "loudspeaker, causing the noise.

The remedy: Renault have identified the problem and the oil breather system has been modified. Cars after a certain chassis number cut-off point (which???) left the factory already having the modified system. For the older cars Renault have published a technical note describing the symptoms and giving instructions for garagists on how to rectify the problem, involving changing some parts of the breather system for new, modified ones.

I haven't seen the technical note or know its NT number, but the modification was just performed on my 2003 car at a recent cambelt service, so from the facture I know at least (some) of the part numbers involved:
- 21199 oil breather system modification (=labour) €24.54
- 8200280347 oil pipe €113.64
- 8200291355 valve €62.50

Those are the prices of Renault Finland and include a 22% VAT, minus a 5% deduction for paying in cash. As you can see the modification isn't very labour-intensive but the parts pricing is outrageous (so no news there really...)

At the same service they changed the cambelt plus the brake/clutch fluid, so I'm not sure whether the two different plugs listed on the facture belong to those tasks or the breather modification.

mentionez ca masina mea e din primul lot 2003, are idee cineva cam ce trebuie schimbat?
svab
am rezolvat aceasta problema acum un an, cu ajutorul filmuletelor postate pe youtube si informatiile de pe alte forumuri din uk si finlanda

nici un mecanic particular sau din reprezentante renault din bucuresti si constanta nu reusit sa imi identifice problema, ba ma mult au scos niste baliverne de am ramas prost, cu toate ca cei din reprezentanta ar fi trebuit sa stie despre aceasta problema

a trebuit schimbat un captor de gaze si un furtun, o defectiune din fabrica a primului lot de motoare f4r din 2003. din 2004 toate motoarele au venit cu aceste componente schimbate
bogdanpaul
Pt cei interesati de aceasta piesa (8200280347), am gasit-o doar in afara tarii. Cel mai ieftin pe acest sit : https://www.eurofrance.pl/en_GB/basket/rc . In jur de 240 lei cu tot cu transport.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.