Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Hello from Bulgaria
Reno.ro - Forum Renault Romania > Renault - Probleme frecvente, utilizare si reparatii > Renault Logan
metometo
Hello.I am 25 yaers old from Bulgaria, and have and drive an old Renaul 11.
Before around 3 mounts with my Father we buy a Logan 1.4 MPI, after crash.THe car was Totality crashed for her owner and insurance company, but not for us.Every day after job, we have a hard work for our Logan.We do this with love because in real jobs we do that.We get bye the Logan in Give Him a new life.
and Now We are a ones from The lots of logan Fans.
Now We have a Logan at 85 000km, who cost for us around a half price at the same car ,year and km.
More pictures here( All pictures in Car Progres) -

http://otem.snimka.bg/automobiles/logan.423407.14929171
mihai_dorin
Nice work.
adi_ar
Well done! Enjoy the car!
jelly
Nice!
rtBK
dar din pacate... peste un an o sa omoare rugina.

Oricum de observat forma de sandero in structura de rezistenta smile.gif.
XtreZz
good job!
bobo77
QUOTE(rtBK @ 20 Sep 2009, 15:22)
dar din pacate... peste un an o sa omoare rugina.

si de ce credeti dumneavoastra asta? pe argumente nu pe ursul din padure...
AlexanderCarstoc
Metometo, have you used argon welding arc force ?

If he used that tipe of welding the car is now like a brand new one.
cmandrei
Great one ... congratulations ... please tell us more about prices/costs (how much did the car was after all that you've done ?)
metometo
Hello, i know a little english, i dont indurstand Romanian(Sorry for this).
.....have you used argon welding arc force ..... -We use and work wint CO2 machine,But The car now is like a new one. biggrin.gif
We work for ones of Renault Dealer in my Town-Plovdiv.
The Car prices After Crash Was 1700 Euro(3400 BG leva)
For the car reconstruktion, we use only few new elements, (Rear left panel, new roof, and one door).Another patrs are second hand, or damaged who was changed from another damaged cars.
The car roof costed 90 euro,
Rear left Panel, witn front door costed 250 euro.(Funny prices,In Romania maybe are a Biggest Funny)
Another parts are rekonstructed .With All body work , rekonstruktoin and Painting, witn all materials used for car, The Logan now costed 3100 Euro(Including LPG-Bulgarian GAS Injektion System -Fobos) She is second hand too.With her the car have a perfekt accereration, the same like a Petrol.For 100 km, car use 7,9 litres, in town driving.
Last night i have win a Peugeot 806 2.0 122hp-Logan Rullzzz
We Put tne froont bumper from MCV, and Painting the bummpers in car color, and another black element from car in red(like a new Logan).
Here link wint more fotos from our Service
http://metometo.snimka.bg/automobiles/otde...348048.10835981
cmandrei
Don't be mad on rtBK ...
He said somenthing like ... "dar din pacate... peste un an o sa omoare rugina." = but unfortunately ... in the next year rust will kill her" ... but it's his opinion.
Aaaa ok ... that's why I saw that big garage and stuff ... that's a good thing.

I think that the driver of 806 did not knew how to handle his car tongue.gif

Anyhow Congratulations and thank you for sharing smile.gif
metometo
QUOTE(cmandrei @ 21 Sep 2009, 13:19)
... "dar din pacate... peste un an o sa omoare rugina." = but unfortunately ... in the next year rust will kill her" ... but it's his opinion.

The Rust cant scare me,  i have a Few  olds  OPel,and for Rust I have a lots of this [attachmentid=1627554106] [attachmentid=1627554107] [attachmentid=1627554108] [attachmentid=1627554109]

[quote=cmandrei,21 Sep 2009, 13:19] ... ..........I think that the driver of 806 did not knew how to handle his car tongue.gif.........  [quote=cmandrei,21 Sep 2009, 13:19 ]
Unfortunately I tnink the same too, or maybe Logan is FLY edition like this ones [attachmentid=1627554111][attachmentid=1627554115] [attachmentid=1627554116] radmasa.gif radmasa.gif biggrin.gif
cmandrei
Yes I know that there is the underbody coating solution, that works, but some of us don't know, or better said they do not belive in it (or anything).

No no no no, your Logan cannot be "again" FLY Edition ... you worked a lot and it deserves to remain "red nice" smile.gif
eduardsebe
nice work ...keep going and congratulations for work done smile.gif
waly_2006
Привет!

You did a good job with that Logan. It simply looks... new.
metometo
thank you.
I can show lots of pictures, more Crashed and repaired Logans, and the step to their reparation.But now i want to show this car: Bulgar Reno 8 witn 1400 cc Engine
tutu
Hi !

Tell me, there are more Bulgar Renault 8 or Bulgar Renault Alpine still running in your country ( made in 70' s ) ? Or some fun club for them ?

Thks !
eddie33
I think that the driver of this MPV,tasted some bottles of Kamanitza before the crash ! biggrin.gif
metometo
Am găsit câteva sticle inapoi "Kamenica", cu toate acestea, au fost coleg prazni .Za care au cerut bulgar Renault 8 și 10, spune că nu mai este produs în Bulgaria și în modeli.No sunt foarte rare, unele dintre ele sunt prodavayat Internet Pot să vă dau link-uri din Bulgaria in masina Sai.
tutu
Ok, thanks for the links!
Last year -2009 , I was in your country from Ruse, thru Sofia to Greek border and backward, but I did'n see such a cars on the roads !
metometo
Frankly there are not many such moving through the streets, most, or the retro collectors Ilina elderly people who have bought them brand new once.
Are preserved specimens to be decent and sumi.eto link to Sais for ads

http://nfs.mobile.bg/pcgi/mobile.cgi

http://nfs.mobile.bg/pcgi/mobile.cgi

Watch this site occasionally go out to sell various specimens.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.