Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Problema cu comanda, Nu pot face o comandă pentru noul Talisman

mohawksk
post 6 Apr 2016, 07:59
Post #1

Membru incepator

Group: Members

I apologize i do not speak well Romanian language.

I have a problem to order a specific equipment level of Talisman. Local Renault retailer told me on 28th of March, that he needs to check few things (quota, ticket, etc.). I had a doubt and i contacted directly Renault Romania service center. I had already 3 times called them, exchanged a few emails and nothing happened. Renault RO is not able to make an order for the car, which they are offering on their web page - in configurator. Do you have the similar experience?

Îmi cer scuze nu vorbesc limba română bine.

Am o problemă pentru a comanda un nivel de echipament specific Talisman. distribuitor local Renault mi-a spus pe 28 martie, că el trebuie să verifice puține lucruri (cotă, bilet, etc). Am avut o îndoială și am contactat direct un centru de service Renault România. Am avut deja de 3 ori le-a numit, a schimbat câteva email-uri și nu sa întâmplat nimic. Renault RO nu este în măsură să facă o comandă pentru masina, pe care le oferă pe pagina lor de web - în configuratorul. Ai experiență similară?

Here is an answer from Service center Renault Customer's Voice

... we inform you that at the moment we are awaiting for a response from Renault on the possibility of launching your chosen model orders.
... we will return to answer as soon as we have new information.

Iată un răspuns de la centrul de service Renault Customer's Voice

. Vă informăm că în momentul în care ne așteptăm un răspuns de la Renault cu privire la posibilitatea de a lansa comenzile dvs. modelul ales sa.
... Ne vom întoarce să răspundem cât mai curând avem noi informații.

IT'S A BIG SHAME FOR RENAULT. THEY DO NOT CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THEIR OWN CUSTOMERS. sad.gif excl.gif They launch new model but they are not able to order it for customer. I am really disappointed.

ESTE O MARE RUȘINE PENTRU RENAULT . Ei NU pasă atât de mult clienții lor proprii. sad.gif excl.gif. Ei lansa noul model, dar acestea nu sunt în măsură să-l comanda pentru clientul. Sunt foarte dezamăgit.

This post has been edited by mohawksk: 6 Apr 2016, 11:58

--------------------
Renault Megane Grandtour 2012, 1.2 TCe
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
jeblond
post 6 Apr 2016, 18:32
Post #2

Membru incepator

Which dealer you contacted ? I had no problem with my order...

--------------------
Renault Talisman 2016 Intens 1.6 DCI 160
+
rty745
post 6 Apr 2016, 19:31
Post #3

Membru

Same type of issue ( dealers not able to take orders) was metioned by several users of french forums. Apparently the isssue was is due to supply issues from some suppliers, for certain equipments, and also an overall lack of capacity in Douai plant. The orders for both Talisman and Espace are biger than expected (they had realy low expectations), but the should be moving to 3 shifts per day as of now.

This post has been edited by rty745: 6 Apr 2016, 20:01

--------------------
laguna 2.0 dci privilege 2008

ex. symbol 1.5 dci 80&65 cp
+
mohawksk
post 7 Apr 2016, 06:12
Post #4

Membru incepator

Last information what i've got yesterday is that Renault Romania is not able to order cars which has as option panoramic glass roof - it supposed to be valid for all engines but i am not sure, i know 100% that's valid for 200CP petrol and 160CP diesel.
I worked for long time in automotive and therefore i can say there can be several main reasons - some of them already mentioned.
1. Construction issue - Engineering
2. Supplier problem
3. Someone from Management/Marketing Renault Romania made a huge mistake and did not understand agreement with Renault France - no panoramic roof for Romania dry.gif

can have also big impact
4. Capacity problem
They do expect production of 130.000 - 160.000 cars in 2016 in factory Douai (but i think they do produce also old Scenic and maybe also new one).
In reality they do have a problem with increasing of productivity from 47 cars/hour to 60 cars/hour. They do not want to increase salaries.

Last 6 months sales (no data for March)

Renault Talisman

January 1.176
February 1.375

September 18
October 86
November 564
December 1.156

Renault Espace

January 2.093
February 2.569

September 2.252
October 2.603
November 2.810
December 3.181

I would like to know if someone can confirm there is a problem only with the glass roof order or with the orders in general.

7 Apr 2016, 08:12:
QUOTE(jeblond @ 6 Apr 2016, 19:32)
Which dealer you contacted ? I had no problem with my order...

As first of course i went to Renault dealer (does not matter so much which one) and after 2 days i contacted directly Renault Romania. Same answer. They have contacted Renault France and do not have any feedback... What to say. It's a shame.

This post has been edited by mohawksk: 7 Apr 2016, 07:12

--------------------
+
espacern
post 7 Apr 2016, 08:36
Post #5

ART-ist

Group: Moderatori

QUOTE(mohawksk @ 7 Apr 2016, 06:12)
What to say. It's a shame.

De ce nu postezi impresiile matale in engleza pe topicul dedicat?.......fara nici o rusine!

http://www.reno.ro/English-Corner-f84.html

This post has been edited by espacern: 7 Apr 2016, 08:40

--------------------
. . . - .
RENAULT are mistere pe care OMUL nu va reusi niciodata sa le afle!
+
mohawksk
post 7 Apr 2016, 08:44
Post #6

Membru incepator

QUOTE(espacern @ 7 Apr 2016, 09:36)
De ce nu postezi impresiile matale in engleza pe topicul dedicat?.......fara nici o rusine!

http://www.reno.ro/English-Corner-f84.html

Can happen nobody will read it, right? And i appreciate any help to understand why i am not able to order Talisman.

--------------------
+
jeblond
post 7 Apr 2016, 09:00
Post #7

Membru incepator

The panoramic roof is not available not only in romania, it's a problem in all europe. They said they will start production with the panoramic roof in week 20. Try to talk with a good dealer, not with renault. If you want i can recommend you someone who sold me the car.

--------------------
+
mohawksk
post 7 Apr 2016, 09:09
Post #8

Membru incepator

QUOTE(jeblond @ 7 Apr 2016, 10:00)
The panoramic roof is not available not only in romania, it's a problem in all europe. They said they will start production with the panoramic roof in week 20. Try to talk with a good dealer, not with renault. If you want i can recommend you someone who sold me the car.

I can't send you PM, can you write me your contact for a good dealer as you mention please? You can post it here (if isn't problem) or write me on my email address sokol.peto@gmail.com. Thank you

BTW Did you order the sunroof or without?

--------------------
+
jeblond
post 7 Apr 2016, 11:45
Post #9

Membru incepator

I sent you an email. No sunroof.

--------------------
+
mohawksk
post 7 Apr 2016, 11:55
Post #10

Membru incepator

QUOTE(jeblond @ 7 Apr 2016, 12:45)
I sent you an email. No sunroof.

Thank you

I've got an info from one friend of mine, Germany, who is waiting for sunroof too. Renault Germany told him there is no official date when they will be able to order and deliver cars with panoramic sunroof. Unofficial end of May.
Renault is continuing to ruin his name. The same problem has Espace (this doesn't matter so much because is not available on Romanian market).

8 Apr 2016, 06:46:
New info - this time from Renault Czech Republic.

The possibility of ordering panoramic roof will be available during the month of April. It will also be updated price list of the vehicle.

At least they gave me some info.

Informatii noi - de data aceasta de la Renault Republica Cehă.

Posibilitatea de a comanda trapa panoramic va fi disponibil în cursul lunii aprilie. Acesta va fi, de asemenea actualizată lista de prețuri a vehiculului.

Cel puțin mi-au dat niște informații.

8 Apr 2016, 10:44:
Am un informații de la Renault Ungaria, care opțiune cu trapa poate fi comandat.

I've got an info from Renault Hungary that option with sunroof can be ordered.

8 Apr 2016, 11:33:
Informatii noi de la Renault Slovacia

Posibilitatea de a comanda acest model - Renault Talisman cu trapa panoramic este planificată în luna aprilie.

New info from Renault Slovakia

Possibility to order this model - Renault Talisman with a panoramic roof is planned during the month of April.

This post has been edited by mohawksk: 8 Apr 2016, 10:33

--------------------
+
mohawksk
post 14 Apr 2016, 10:41
Post #11

Membru incepator

New info from Renault Romania.
Till CW22 is sunroof not available. In CW22 we will give you new information.

I do not want to comment it anymore. Shame!!!!!!!!!!!

Informatii noi de la Renault România.
Până la CW22 trapa nu este disponibilă. În CW22 vă vom da noi informații.

Nu vreau să-l mai comenta. Rușine!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
+
Reply to this topic Topic OptionsStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version  Harta site  Parteneri  Jocuri online  Curs Valutar  HRH Haine din lana merinos Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:37
Dacia