Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

My Elvetia R19 Baccara

sfriederich
post 8 Nov 2007, 19:41
Post #1

Membru incepator

Group: Members

hello from Switzerland. Here I show you my Ride. An 1994 R19 5 Door with 1.8 Liter MPI 110 PS, Manual Transmission, upgraded from RT to Baccara Spec (without ABS)

Baccara means: Air condition, special 2 color Leater Seats, Special Suit bag at trunk, Baccara badging, Sunvisors with lighted mirrors, Trip Computer, 4 well disk brakes (at rear I will change it from Drum to disk after technical control) and all the other RT Stuff ho was Standard in Switzerland, like electric and heated mirrors and so on.

Hopefully it will see Romania end of this Year. I plan to attend Arad (Santana to be correct) Piatra Neamt and Constanta (Eforie Sud) because there are living Friends of me :-)

Greetings Sandor

HPIM1194.jpg ( Size: 82.58k ) Number of downloads: 648

HPIM1196.jpg ( Size: 37.78k ) Number of downloads: 624

HPIM1198.jpg ( Size: 73.85k ) Number of downloads: 578

HPIM1199.jpg ( Size: 60.45k ) Number of downloads: 550

HPIM1202.jpg ( Size: 47.65k ) Number of downloads: 547

HPIM1207.jpg ( Size: 53.2k ) Number of downloads: 289

HPIM1205.jpg ( Size: 56.03k ) Number of downloads: 348

HPIM1212.jpg ( Size: 44.42k ) Number of downloads: 299

HPIM1216.jpg ( Size: 72.06k ) Number of downloads: 319

This post has been edited by sfriederich: 8 Nov 2007, 19:44

--------------------
Renault 19 1994 1.8 MPI / RT Modell modified to Baccara
User is offlineGalerie FotoPM
Go to the top of the page
+
R19/16v
post 8 Nov 2007, 20:18
Post #2

Oldschool Member

Group: Moderatori

It's quite nice nedumerire.gif but you really need to do something about all that rust...

And turn the gear knob around to its original position biggrin.gif

Very nice car nevertheless! wink.gif Keep up the good work!

--------------------
DS 5H VRSCA Screamin' eagle
Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist.
Take what you can - Give nothing back!
+
sfriederich
post 8 Nov 2007, 22:56
Post #3

Membru incepator

Thank for your nice answer,

Yea, your'e right sad.gif I now, the car have to much Rust, at several points. But at the next 4 Days will time be spendet to repair it. After this, it willl be in good runing order :-) but not perfect. To make it perfect it needs more Time and more Money. But there is hope.

About the gear knob: There will come also a original from a Baccara. Because this is then a wooden one.

By the Way: I buy a R19 because the Service Parts to have it in good runing order are in Switzerland very cheap, and everybody could repair it if something is broken.

I love Renault anyway. Renaults are very comfortable cars. The are not perfect, but I dont now a realy perfect car.

"Off Topic Modus on" I was in January 2007 at a round trib to Romania with a Subaru (Japanese All Weel Drive Car). At the near of Brasov I have trouble with the Car. There I see most people don't now the Car and if we speak abaout repairing "Silence" :-(

Understand me right please, it was not the fault of the Romanians, but I learn the Lesson :-)

And sorry for my English it isn't perfect, it is far from perfect (my native language is German), but I hobe at a certain Time I will be able speak and write Romanian. Many of the easy stuff what I read in romanian language I understand at this point.

If all is functioning I will stay later for living in Romania, but at the moment this is only a hopefully Project :-) "Off Topic Modus off"

Greetings Sandor

This post has been edited by sfriederich: 8 Nov 2007, 23:20

--------------------
+
cmandrei
post 9 Nov 2007, 10:12
Post #4

NEWSMAN

Nice one Sandor,

There are not a lot of Subaru cars in Romania, anyway not even close to Renault as number, so that's why there are few that knows how to repair/investigate one or more problem(s) of that car smile.gif

A R19 is a good choice ... I think tongue.gif ... what was the price that you've payed for the car ? smile.gif

If you live in Switzerland ... maybe we can organize a Renault meeting over there or something ... if you'd like it smile.gif

--------------------
ex. Renault Clio Symbol 2001 Dynamique (1.4 8V 75 cp K7J-A7) - RO
33.722 km - 12.2004
178.691 km - 03.2013
Andrei
+
sfriederich
post 9 Nov 2007, 13:31
Post #5

Membru incepator

hy cmandrei, thanks, ,

yes I now, there are no much Subaru Cars, I don't blame Romania about the trouble I have :-)

To a Meeting: I now only other Renault Driver here. Other friends drive Japanese cars, but you are welcome at my Home if you come to Switzerland.

For this Car I pay 400 Euros. But I had to make several repairs and now I must make much Rust, If I would now this before I will not buy it and buy a other R19.

Don't forget I change full Interior from a donor Car, original the car have Cloth Interior.

If you like you can look at http://www.Ricardo.ch for cars. This is like e-bay but for Switzerland and in GERMAN. You will see there many 16V Renaults because we have much of them.

Greetings Sandor

--------------------
+
cmandrei
post 9 Nov 2007, 14:20
Post #6

NEWSMAN

By meeting i wanted to say something like: would you be so kind, if you like the idea, to find a nice and normal priced place in your country, where we can meet smile.gif and maybe if we are more than 1 Romanian user of reno.ro (with more than 1 renault) to call it a reno meeting smile.gif.

I kinda wanted to go outside Romania for a Renault meeting since 2005, but never had the chance or opportunity ... so if you have any ideas maybe we can make a new topic here in the English corner to discuss about this ... I'd really would like to see your country again smile.gif

Thank you,

On-topic.

Wow that's quite cheap smile.gif 400euros smile.gif nice nice
How many km have the engine/car ?
Do you know how exactly will they repair the rust from your car ? will you take it to a paint shop "service" ?

--------------------
33.722 km - 12.2004
178.691 km - 03.2013
Andrei
+
sfriederich
post 9 Nov 2007, 20:12
Post #7

Membru incepator

Hy cmandrei,

You was in Switzerland before? Nice to hear. But then you now we are here very expensive for Romanians, and private accomodation is a problem here. But I have on room were 2 peoples can sleep at comfort :-)

We can discuss this furter on chat, if you like, we can make a appointment, for Date and Time,
or we can speak over yahoo messenger my nik is sfriederich1

On Topic:

Yea it was not realy expensiv, but we need arround 10 Hours to repair Rust. The Car have 230'000 Km. Ok swiss streets. If you was here you now what this means tongue.gif

Here we spend normaly between 50 and 80 € one repair Hour.

Thanks good I have connections, otherwyse the car will go to Scrap.

They will weld new sheets of metal over the old one. For technical control is this OK, but from technical standpoint is s**t. The Problem is I see to late the complete amount of Rust sad.gif and we have only left over 2 days to repair. Also no way to chance the Date sad.gif

The tecnical Coontrol here is crazy, they control arround 50 Points at the car excl.gif

paint shop it will see later, because I will make a perfect repair at Romania, here I can't afford this, because I'm a poor swiss men without Girlfriend radmasa.gif

Greetings Sandor

This post has been edited by sfriederich: 9 Nov 2007, 20:18

--------------------
+
cmandrei
post 10 Nov 2007, 02:29
Post #8

NEWSMAN

Ok thank you a lot. We will talk. {we've been there last year ... we drove a lot and visited Bern and a small part of Zurich ... and some lake [by mistake] ... long story short smile.gif}

Damn ... 50 to 80 euros per hour ? that's a lot of money sad.gif
230.000 km is a lot but is still ok smile.gif ... I've sold my R5 at 330.000 km running smile.gif

Yeah, new metal plate over the bad one is not the best solution, but maybe they can cut the old part, weld the new one, polish the margins and just paint quickly the area smile.gif what do you think ?

Keep in touch

--------------------
33.722 km - 12.2004
178.691 km - 03.2013
Andrei
+
Reply to this topic Topic OptionsStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version  Harta site  Parteneri  Jocuri online  Curs Valutar  HRH Haine din lana merinos Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 16:16
Dacia